TOWN OF SAN FELIPE Regular Council Meeting Tuesday May 10, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the Town of San Felipe will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at the Town Hall
Council Meeting Room located at 927 Sixth Street for the purpose of considering the following agenda.
Due to the COVID-19, any citizens or applicants that wish to speak at the meeting are encouraged to attend virtually, as the number of people in the chambers will be limited
due to physical distancing. Facial Coverings are not required, but highly recommended, and will be available for any that need one.
The public may listen to the meeting by dialing in to the following toll-free number: Tel:1-346-248-7799, Meeting ID:831 5621 5273
Please note: Anyone wishing to address the Town Council must submit their written comments by emailing email@example.com. Comments must
be received before 5:00 P.M. on May 10, 2022. Written comments will be provided to the Council.
________________________ Bobby Byars, Mayor
May 10, 2022
I. Call to Order
II. Quorum Check
III. Opening Prayer
IV. Pledge of Allegiance
V. Approval of Minutes from previous meeting(s)
VI. Approval of Financial Statements and Bills for Payment
1. Police Department
2. Municipal Court
3. San Felipe-Frydek Volunteer Fire Department
VIII. Citizen's Comments (3 Minutes): This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the Town Council on any issue. Town Council may not
discuss any presented issue, nor may action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General Opinion-JC-0169)
IX. Old Business:
1. Discussion and action concerning building permit applications from the following: Edward Jackson and Trina Jackson, Marisleidys Alfonzo and Magnerys Diaz, Yosmel Suarez Montoro.
2. Discussion and possible action concerning a request from Jacqueline Cloud concerning property located on College Street.
X. New Business:
1.Discuss, consider and adopt a resolution to designate authorized signatories for the 2021 Texas CDBG program, grant agreement number CDV21-0211.
2. Discuss, consider, and approve a resolution adopting required CDBG Civil Rights Policies.
3. Discussion and possible action to Proclaim April as Fair Housing Month.
4. Discussion concerning property located at 2691 Stockold Road Sealy, Texas.
XI. Comments and future agenda items from council.
I, Sue Foley, Town Secretary, certify that the above Notice of Regular Council Meeting was posted at the Town Hall of the Town of San Felipe on, Friday, May 6, 2022 at 5 p.m. pursuant to the Texas Government Code Chapter 551 (Opening Meetings Act).
_________________________ Sue Foley, Town Secretary
THIS FACILITY IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE PARKING SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. REQUESTS FOR ACCOMMODATIONS OR INTERPRETIVE SERVICE MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THIS MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN SECRETARY'S OFFICE AT (979) 885-7035 OR FAX (979) 885-0747 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.